Did you know?
- A staggering 85% of the UK population suffer from neck or back pain in their lifetime.
- Improving overall posture and lifestyle will improve function, reduce pain and improve wellbeing.
- Back pain and neck pain can often be improved or eradicated with a sound corrective programme.
- Traditional body building training causes muscle tightness, pain and postural issues.
What we can do?
- Complete a Par Q, a set of nutrition and lifestyle questionnaires and a food diary.
- Initial 3 hour consultation to establish goals. Evaluate the above questionnaires to determine your bodies overall stress levels and nutritional requirements. Also included in this consultation is a full biomechanics assessment to include static and dynamic postural analysis and a range of orthopaedic assessments.
- Core Function Assessments – Assess core musculature for weakness and/or imbalances.
- Individualised and periodised corrective exercise programme and lifestyle coaching presented in a manual. Will include monthly plan, lifestyle adaptations, stretches and mobilizations and exercise programme(s).
- 1 or 2 personal training sessions to demonstrate exercises.
Price for the package is £400
Additional 10 x 1 hour personal training/lifestyle coaching sessions are £400
All of our personal training and coaching services can be paid for in person or online.