Did you know
- The vast majority of sports training and conditioning causes major muscle imbalances in the body.
- Even to this day some strength and conditioning coaches use body building training methods and techniques for golf and other sports.
- Generic strength and conditioning packages are not very effective for most people as we are all individual with different needs and weaknesses.
- Eating the correct foods and supplementing at the correct times will make a significant difference in sports performance and physical development.
What we can do
- Complete a Par Q, a set of nutrition and lifestyle questionnaires and a food diary.
- A full biomechanics assessment to determine static and dynamic posture as well as any muscle/neurological imbalances.
- Periodised corrective and strength and conditioning programme. Will include lifestyle and nutritional advice, a monthly plan of training, corrective stretches and mobilizations and detailed programme design.
- 1 or 2 personal training sessions to demonstrate programme.
Price for the package is £400
Additional 10 1 hour long Personal training/lifestyle coaching sessions are £400
All of our personal training and coaching services can be paid for in person or online.