Diet and Lifestyle Facts:
- Losing body fat is not just about calories in versus calories out.
- Many foods that are touted as healthy can actually increase body fat.
- Modern processed food and modern lifestyles are the cause of weight gain.
- Lack of energy can be due to a number of reasons.
- Doing high intensity/gruelling training for body fat reduction is not always the answer.
- Most diets do not promote vitality or have sustainable long lasting results.
How we will help you:
- Complete a Par Q, a set of nutrition and lifestyle questionnaires and a food diary.
- Initial consultation to establish goals. Evaluate the above questionnaires to determine how we can help you.
- Consultation also to include detailed measurements – basic biomechanics screening, body fat, circumference measurements, body weight.
- Lifestyle and nutritional coaching to include structured/achievable changes.
- Coaching on goal setting, relaxation techniques, energy building and other lifestyle factors.
- Individualised and periodized programme presented in a manual with dietary and lifestyle suggestions.
- 1 or 2 personal training sessions to demonstrate exercises.
Price for the package is £400.00
Additional 10 x 1 hour long personal training/lifestyle coaching sessions for £400
All of our personal training and coaching services can be paid for in person or online.